Monday, November 1, 2010

Maria Maria's, Hott Messes, and vegan vittles...

This weekend was the best weekend I've had in quite some time!

It started with a great meal at Maria Maria's.  This was the first time I ate there.  I must say, it was the shiz.  I have a ton of close-up food pics that I took with my fetching new teeny-tiny purple camera but, alas, no time to upload them yet!  It's on my to do list though.  For now, just trust in the fact that this place was bananas.  I'll add the close up pics later with a more detailed description of the food.

For now, though, a few not-so-close-up pics from Maria Maria's...


                                        I told you this food is bananas, wait til you see it up close!
Look at those vittles!!
Awww :)

After our meal, we hit da club. I took several pictures of hott messes but those are all posted to my  facebook.  Check them out, if ya fancy.  There seemed to be an abundance of Gagas and Snookies out and about.  I personally would have loved to go as Gaga Lobster.  If you haven't seen this, google "Gaga Lobster" - I think I could rock the shit out of a lobster, I'm just saying.

Last night for Halloween was much more low-key.  I went to my friend Becki and Nick's house and they had a nice little dinner party.  Now, granted, I had my reservations as they are hard-core vegans.  I, for one, am all about the gluten and the cheese.  I tried to just keep an open mind and I'm so glad I did!  They made an AMAZING potato soup.  It had some fake bacon but whatev, it was still damn tasty.  Big chunks of several different kinds of potatoes.  It was so stinking good, I was quite impressed.


So damn good!

Look at that peach vegan delicious-ness!
Becki and Nick aka Betty Boop and Edward Cullen

Where's Waldo and Betty Boop.  Nick had an extra outfit so I
just spontaneously threw it on. 

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment