Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introduction to my new food blog

I've decided to create a food blog, mainly for myself.  I really, REALLY enjoy food.  Most people I know are not nearly as passionate about food as I am.  To me, having an amazing meal is not just about eating some good food.  It's about the entire experience and how it makes me FEEL.  Some of my best memories over the years have in one way or another been tied to food.  I hope to recapture some of those memories and also document future ones on this blog.  I will look to my past and also document the present. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I plan to!  And if you ever want to join me in my food endeavors, put your eating pants on and let's do this!

xox,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. ooooh you are in for some amazing culinary treats here in San Francisco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see you join the blogging world! Can't wait to see where you take it!

    ReplyDelete