Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm f'ing starving.

It's been so long since I've updated this blog.  Things have been ridick busy as of late.

Quick recap of wtf's been going on in my world as of late:
* I had half marathon training
*I ran two half marathon within 3 weeks of each other.
*I got strep throat and was sick for a week.
* I ran a crazy 12 person 200-mile group relay from Gonzalez Tx to Houston Tx.
*Immediately after that group relay, I flew to AZ for a business trip.
 *SXSW week which was awesome and crazy exhausting.
*I had two friends from out of town staying with me right after each other.
*Also, I've been working 6 day workweeks for the last 4 weeks in a row.

Add to that training for a full marathon and...I'm spent, physically and emotionally.  I'm exhausted, I'm hungry all the time, and I feel like I am on an emotional roller-coaster as of late.  It's probably because I'M STARVING.  All I eat as of late are fruits, vegetables, balance bars, turkey, and more fruit and vegetables.  I miss cheese.  I miss butter.  I miss Torchy's Tacos.  I really miss iced turbos from Jo's.  I do get one cheat day a week so yay for that.  I'll be going to Paggi House this weekend and I plan to eat some damn delicious vittles.  Mmmmhmm.

Before I started this marathon training program, here are some delicious vittles I ate.  Oh, the memories....


No comments:

Post a Comment