Tuesday, April 19, 2011

paggi house


Oh dear sweet baby jesus h.  Paggi House.  I'm in love, I really am. Uchiko has always been my one and my only but now I'm questioning everything.   

We ate on the outdoor patio.  The glimmering lights were a really nice touch.  Trees galore, beautiful people left and right.  The ambiance was really romantic.  The service was impeccable, outstanding.  The music was awesome.  And, the food.  OMFG, the food...We ordered a salad, the scallops, the beef tenderloin and halibut.  That salad was by far the best salad I've had in my entire life.  There was a warm poached egg atop various microgreens and candied pecans.  So damn good.  The scallops were beyond scrumptious.  The tenderloin was melt-in-your-mouth amazing. And all local ingredients!

The only thing that sucked was the valet parking was full and it was a nightmare getting parking.  Also, it was really expensive.  So this is definitely a place to go for a date but that's about it.  I want to try their happy hour, maybe it's a little more reasonably priced.

Also, House Wine is literally across the street.  It's the perfect place to go afterwards to get your wine on.  Just saying.

Two thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment